Bizator  /  Adverts  /  business consultancy and services  /  traveller  /  visa supporting

Obtaining a U.S. passport for a child - Certification of Report of Birth Abroad

Offer type: servicesPublished: 04.02.2014
Seller:Ol'hovik Inna
Write a message
Address:Ukraine, Odessa oblast', Odesa
If Your child was born on the territory of Ukraine, one of the parents was a U.S. citizen You can apply for the Certificate of birth and an American passport of the child.
Documents submitted to the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine as a us passport for the child.
More detailed information about the timing, visa costs, required documents You can get the consultation in our office.
Our contacts :
, Odessa, plasma Greek, 3/4
The shopping center "Athena" , 6th floor, office. 620.
Phone: 098-690-65-86, 048-737-83-62, 063-23-12-777
Skype: bonafide.bonafide
We work seven days a week: MON-FRI from 10:00 to 20:00, SAT-sun from 12:00 to 17:00.