Bizator  /  Adverts  /  business consultancy and services  /  traveller  /  visa supporting

Visa spouses IR-1, CR-1, as a U.S. citizen. The spouse visa. Obtaining a green Card USA

Offer type: servicesPublished: 04.02.2014
Seller:Ol'hovik Inna
Write a message
Address:Ukraine, Odessa oblast', Odesa
Immigration to USA, immigration visa spouses IR-1 in USA
Visa, IR-1, CR-1 is issued to Ukrainian spouse of a U.S. citizen if the marriage was not on the territory of the United States of America.
We work with American lawyers and immigration experts on this design, so our customers are always satisfied with the quality of our services. Design is on both sides, from the American side - work with the American citizen Petitioner, and from the Ukrainian side, working with his wife by the Applicant.
More detailed information about the timing, visa costs, required documents You can get the consultation in our office.
Our contacts :
, Odessa, plasma Greek, 3/4
The shopping center "Athena" , 6th floor, office. 620.
Phone: 098-690-65-86, 048-737-83-62, 063-23-12-777
Skype: bonafide.bonafide
We work seven days a week: MON-FRI from 10:00 to 20:00, SAT-sun from 12:00 to 17:00.